Thursday, April 12, 2012

Keep The Finishes Coming!

I love the submissions I'm seeing for this blog.  You are all so talented!  You've also been leaving very nice comments, thank you!

This week (tomorrow) there will be 3 Finishes featured.  Each person will have her own post - it makes it easy for me to schedule that way.  It's also easier for the contributors to find and link to their own posts, if they want.

Remember, to have your finish featured, simply fill out the form on the Get Featured page.  I'll review it and contact you when I'm ready to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Your comments are welcome. Comments are moderated, so no spam please. Comments with links will probably be removed at blog author's discretion. If you want to have your Finish featured, please submit a request on the Get Featured! page - requests for a feature left in the comments will be ignored.

Thanks!