Thanks to Shaunterria of ca11i0pe.blogspot.com for giving Finish Friday the Liebster Award! Here's how it works:
Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, favorite or beloved. Liebster Awards are given by bloggers to other bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help newer bloggers gain wider recognition.
1. Choose 5 bloggers with fewer than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.
2. Show thanks to the blogger who awarded the Liebster to you by linking back to their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving awards to, with links to their sites, and comment on their blog to let them know that you have given them the award.
The hard part for me is always choosing the blogs to give to - especially because most of you have already received. I'll do my best:
1. Less Bitching More Stitching - the first post I saw here was a knitted "brain hat". You have to go see it.
2. It's All About Cross Stitch - she designed a birth announcement sampler of 2 football helmets. In pink. Love it. And she's an HAED lover like me!
3. Clydeside Stitching - a beautiful blog by a devoted mom (mum) who completes some great cross stitch pieces
4. Shelly from Craftgirl78 - I've been following her on Twitter for a while. I can't believe she has less than 200 followers. Go follow her!
5. My Cross Stitch Blog - how can you NOT follow a blog with a name like that? This blogger has serious start-itis and a love for HAED!
Congrats to these bloggers! Maybe some of them will join us here, and show off some of there finishes? *fingers crossed*