Friday, November 16, 2012

Finish Friday - November 16 - Andrea

Today's second finish is mine!  This is a 15-sided biscornu, which I began in January of 2011.  I actually finished stitching the panels in April of this year, but I finally completed it this week.

This was inspired by Lesley at TinTockTap, and I used her finishing instructions.  But the panels are my design.  They're a little bit Quaker, and they use my favorite theme, playing with positive and negatives.  It's stitched on black 28-count Monaco with DMC threads, 2 over 1.


And here it is finished:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Your comments are welcome. Comments are moderated, so no spam please. Comments with links will probably be removed at blog author's discretion. If you want to have your Finish featured, please submit a request on the Get Featured! page - requests for a feature left in the comments will be ignored.

Thanks!