Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Now Collecting Finishes!

I've already had someone submit their finish for this blog - thank you!  I'm very excited to start posting finishes.

Just to be clear, if you have a blog (or website) and you give me that information, I will be linking back to you.  (There's a space for that information on the submission form.)  I'll e-mail you to ask for a photo, and verify that I have the URL correct for your site.

I'm also going to request that everyone who submits a finish put a watermark or text on their photo - I think the best is the URL of your blog or website.  That way you will continue to get credit (and maybe traffic) if the image is shared via Pinterest or other social networks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Your comments are welcome. Comments are moderated, so no spam please. Comments with links will probably be removed at blog author's discretion. If you want to have your Finish featured, please submit a request on the Get Featured! page - requests for a feature left in the comments will be ignored.

Thanks!